1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 700wx, in pristine condition that I am thinking of letting go of. I have three cell phones and the Treo just doesnt suit my needs any more.

I got it last October and I think I have talked on it less than 100 minutes (I'll have to check for sure). I just dont use it. I had a 600 and 650 before that and love the form factor. I like WM5 too. Just don't use it.

Why don't I use it? Well I work for a regional carrier and we have to carry our company phone while working. As a result I don't take my Treo to work. I cant. I dont need it enough off work to justify it. So I am considering canceling my Sprint line and selling the Treo. I don't have a sero plan otherwise I'd look for a person to take it over. As it is, I don't think anyone would want to take over my 39.99 FF plan w/$15 PV and 500 txt for free. Maybe there is someone?

Anyhow I started this thread to get some community feedback on what to do and what price I should ask. I think I need to get at least the ETF, but let me know what you think.

Thanks
    it depends... what carrier do you work for?
  3.    #3  
    I work for Cricket. We're cdma and I could actually flash my treo to work on our network, but couldnt use it at work, so that'd be pointless.
    one option would be to quite your job and keep the treo. then apply at sprint. lol

no seriously, you should be able to get $300 -$400 on ebay. plenty for the etf and then some. maybe not all your money back, but it will get you out.

good luck, cody
  5.    #5  
    Dude I would not work for Sprint.

Is it ##786# that gives you the life timer?