1.    #1  
    If I'm on the Today screen and start typing a name of one of my contacts and hit the button to go into the contact screen (that shows their name, number, etc), occassionally it'll lock up the entire phone.

It does it about every 3rd time or so and I have to soft reset.

The only thing that I have installed that does anything with my contacts is the Windows Live beta app and all of my contacts are added to Windows Live so they are sync'd with my hotmail account. Does anyone know if there was any known issues with this?

...or has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
    If I'm on the Today screen and start typing a name of one of my contacts and hit the button to go into the contact screen (that shows their name, number, etc), occassionally it'll lock up the entire phone.

It does it about every 3rd time or so and I have to soft reset.

The only thing that I have installed that does anything with my contacts is the Windows Live beta app and all of my contacts are added to Windows Live so they are sync'd with my hotmail account. Does anyone know if there was any known issues with this?

...or has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Wow that sucks. Nope, I have not experienced what you are experiencing. Do you use Pocket Informant for your PIM?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  3.    #3  
    Nope, no pocket informant.

I have Windows Live, PhoneAlarm Lite, TodayAgenda....those would be the only things running when it happens.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    try uninstalling those apps one at a time and then see if it reoccurs.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  5.    #5  
    Now what seems to happen is the ActiveSync window will popup showing the last time I sync'd and it'll freeze the whole thing. It pops up when I try to pull up a contact sometimes lol.
  6.    #6  
    It looks as if the problem was the Windows Live app. I guess that's what I get since it was still in Beta lol.

I just liked it because it sync'd my contacts with hotmail and the free push email Guess I can wait for the final version.
    about a week ago I went to the wls.live.com site & downloaded the final version. Has a few new things in it. I doubt the newer version will fix your problems, but you never know...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    about a week ago I went to the wls.live.com site & downloaded the final version. Has a few new things in it. I doubt the newer version will fix your problems, but you never know...
    That looks like its just the Windows Live Search..

I'm talking about the Windows Live Mobile Client. There's a couple threads on here about it when it was in beta, as far as I know its not final yet.

It'll do push mail for hotmail, sync your contacts with hotmail, it has messenger built-in.