1.    #1  
    Is this an issue with the Verizon 700w? Me and my roomie have the same phone and problem. Every time we fail to answer the second line while were on a current conversation, the Treo will end/hang up our current conversation back to the desktop, thus losing both calls.

Secondly, what is the correct way to answer the additional incoming line? Green key? Red key? What would be the correct key to end the current call and answer the incoming/2nd line without the issue below.

And why do I see two timed logs suggesting that I am on two conversations at the same time irregardless if I had ended the first call as the new came in?

Thanks for your time and much respect to this valued forum =D
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlar View Post
    Is this an issue with the Verizon 700w? Me and my roomie have the same phone and problem. Every time we fail to answer the second line while were on a current conversation, the Treo will end/hang up our current conversation back to the desktop, thus losing both calls.

Secondly, what is the correct way to answer the additional incoming line? Green key? Red key? What would be the correct key to end the current call and answer the incoming/2nd line without the issue below.

And why do I see two timed logs suggesting that I am on two conversations at the same time irregardless if I had ended the first call as the new came in?

Thanks for your time and much respect to this valued forum =D
    I've also had this problem with the calls being disconnected when someone is calling in.
    Yea i hope this is fixed in the WX, i don't like juggling the call on my 700w, I always tend to lose one of the parties.
    Oh yea, I'm Verizon as well.
    Same thing happens to me as well.
  6.    #6  
    How can this be called a business phone when the most fundamental component dosent work correctly?

Why do I have the feeling this is only prevelent in the Windows based units?
    this happens to my wife all the time. we are on SPRINT
    yep happens to me wx on sprint
    Strange, I've never had that problem. 700w on VZW
    The hanging up if a second call is received is a known glitch, verified by a level 3 tech support guy. An easy way to prevent it is to hit the IGNORE button when the second call comes in. That works fine for me. I've also been told, although have not verified, that turning off the sound alert for a voicemail will also remedy it - that it has something to do with the voicemail alert. That I'm not sure about, but the ignore thing works.
    Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by russmd View Post
    The hanging up if a second call is received is a known glitch, verified by a level 3 tech support guy. An easy way to prevent it is to hit the IGNORE button when the second call comes in. That works fine for me. I've also been told, although have not verified, that turning off the sound alert for a voicemail will also remedy it - that it has something to do with the voicemail alert. That I'm not sure about, but the ignore thing works.
    Russ
    I came on here strictly for this purpose. I hate that and i was looking for a fix for it. It's right when the voicemail sounds or i don't answer the phone it just clicks and it shows that the same call is active but i can't hear anything...i hope they fix that soon.