1.    #1  
    Hard reset...screen stays on the Treo splash and won't progress.

Any ideas? It's been acting up recently and did a restore a couple of days ago. evidently that didn't fix the problem. I'd be happy with a full reset and re-install at this point..
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Hard reset...screen stays on the Treo splash and won't progress.

Any ideas? It's been acting up recently and did a restore a couple of days ago. evidently that didn't fix the problem. I'd be happy with a full reset and re-install at this point..
    Your unit is likely now a brick. If you can get past the welcome screen you might want to download and run the zero-out reset which you can download from Palm's website. More than likely, though, you'll need to contact Verizon for a new unit.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    if it's stuck on the first screen then the devicereset program want work.

try taking the battery out for 30 minutes.
    not to make this sound like your an ***** or anything, but do this...

press and hold the red phone key. while still holding the red key place stylus in the reset hole. then you should see the prompt to press up key on dpad to reset phone.

did you see this prompt?
  5.    #5  
    No...not an idiod . I'm very familiar with the hard reset routine....tried it at least 100 times today with no luck. Looking forward to a new phone and fresh install of all my stuf..

Very lonely w/o my Treo though. This is an odd love/hate relationship!!!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Very lonely w/o my Treo though. This is an odd love/hate relationship!!!
    Actually I think many of us can relate. I got my new VZW Treo 700wx and it wouldn't connect to the internet and I was dreading that I might have to send it back in.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  7.    #7  
    ...This was a true brick. Swapped out for $35 bucks...better than the cost of a new charger! Reunited again...