1.    #1  
    Does such a thing exist? I'd love to be able to have my phone automatically NOT ring during certain times, even if I forget to turn it off (or on vibrate). It seems like I either forget to it off before class, or forget to turn it on after class.

Thanks,

Jonathan
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Check out PhoneAlarm at pocketmax.net. Some love it (like me) while others hate it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I would love it if it worked right (hey, I paid for it). You don't find it buggy, stroths?
    One of these days we'll have a mortscript "profiles" script that will do this for you for free
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Go team go!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I would love it if it worked right (hey, I paid for it). You don't find it buggy, stroths?
    I haven't ran into the issues others have mentioned. What I would really like is to have an app like phonealarm that does not sit on the today screen. Instead, I could assign a button to make it popup to tell me the same info.

Jonahan, I believe you could also get this functionality free using Mortscript. Search for a thread here @ TC called "Fun with Mortscript". EDIT: Fun with Mortscript Link
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer