1.    #1  
    2 things:

1. Is it me, or is this site never updated. Does anyone using Sprint have any luck reading CNN mobile. If so, specifically what URL are you using?

2. Now I can't even view the page. It says "Forbidden Your client is not allowed to access requested object"

Anyone else besides "Insp_Gadget" having this issue???
    no problems for me. I went to mobile.cnn.com and then had the choice to view with or without pics. I hit "with pics" and it works fine.

sprint wx
    I tried it yesterday and it worked, but today it doesn't.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    it also has date of 2/21.

5.    #5  
    Oh that's just wacked. I disconnected from the PowerVision network and reconnected, and now it works. Hasn't worked in weeks.

Whatever... Maybe I got a new IP or something.
    I tried resetting, disconnecting, powering off, etc. Still no joy.

I think something is up with the way the site is proxied. I must be in the "bad" IP range at the moment. It was working fine for me yesterday. I must have picked up a new IP lease and until it expires or until I can force Sprint to give me a different IP, I may be out of luck.

I had the same thing happen with my home ISP and a DoD website once. Both sides said everything was fine, but it turned out that they had a policy of not accepting connections from any client with a IP ending in ".0". So I was locked out until my IP lease expired. I had to wait until just before the expiration date, turn my MODEM off, and wait until the system gave my "bad" IP to someone else.

Maybe CNN has a similar policy.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
  7.    #8  
    It did it again. Tried logging on again, and go the same "Forbidden..." message. Disconnecting and reconnecting to Power Vision fixed it.

I placed an email to Sprint support. We'll see what, if anything they have to say.
    I still haven't had any luck.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Its hit or miss for the most part
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    The reason the CNN Mobile site doesn't work is that it won't recognize Windows Mobile phones as legitimate. The CNN site allows Palm devices with the Blazer web browser only. The same reason you can't visit the Vision page with a WM device, either. See this thread on how to fix the issue:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=137029