Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. paulsg63's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
       #1  
    I searched... couldn't find anything...

    Ever since I went to the WX... I can't fiqure out how to get my voicemail assigned to the "1" and or assigned to "voicemail" entry on the phone..

    anyone have the quick and dirty on how to get this done?

    THANKS!!!
    Paul G
  2. #2  
    Have you actually tried it? My "1" key is defined to voicemail by default. Just press and hold the key while on the Today screen.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3. #3  
    It should be defaulted to "1" out of the box... if you're having trouble, you may have to edit your registry. Check this thread and see if this is the problem you're having...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128767
    END OF LINE
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsg63 View Post
    I searched... couldn't find anything...

    Ever since I went to the WX... I can't fiqure out how to get my voicemail assigned to the "1" and or assigned to "voicemail" entry on the phone..

    anyone have the quick and dirty on how to get this done?

    THANKS!!!
    Paul G
    assuming you have speed dial for it
    from the today page go menu/speed dial options/ (select the speed dial) / menu/edit/ (then under quick insert a "1")/click ok
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  5. jac6695's Avatar
    Posts
    125 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #5  
    I can't dial "1: from the today screen, but it works from the dial pad screen. If I hold the "1: from the today screeen, it just keeps placing "1"'s in the name/number line.
  6. #6  
    Jac,

    Don't set the focus (cursor) in the number line. If you do that, it will, indeed, just display repeating 1s.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    I can't dial "1: from the today screen, but it works from the dial pad screen. If I hold the "1: from the today screeen, it just keeps placing "1"'s in the name/number line.
    If you go to edit the speed dial, do you see a "1" in the quick key box, or is it blank?
    If you have deleted the speed dial for voice mail, you won't be able to bring it up by holding the "1" key.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  8. paulsg63's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    assuming you have speed dial for it
    from the today page go menu/speed dial options/ (select the speed dial) / menu/edit/ (then under quick insert a "1")/click ok
    Ding, Ding, Ding.... Thats It!!! Actually there is a voice mail entry you just put in your number and GtoG.

    This is the trick... THANKS!!!!!!

    Worked a treat!!!!

    Now if I can keep TomTom from starting everytime I reset or put in my 4Gig card.. grrrrr... Off to the forums.

    Paul G
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsg63 View Post
    Now if I can keep TomTom from starting everytime I reset or put in my 4Gig card.. grrrrr... Off to the forums.

    Paul G
    I deleted the "Autorun" folder from my SD card. That solved the TomTom startup problem for me.
  10. paulsg63's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrider View Post
    I deleted the "Autorun" folder from my SD card. That solved the TomTom startup problem for me.
    SWEEEET!!! Thanks

    I'll give that a try.

    Paul G

Posting Permissions