Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I am looking for a program, freeware preferably of course, where I can set the color scheme of my 700wx. I want to change things like background colors, scroll bar color and size, etc.....

Nyditot does this, but it seems to be overkill.

TIA
    ui tweaker. search the site. I know it's on here cause I posted it. lol

it will do everything , but a background pic (color). this I think is the easy part.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Damn cody.....do you have a streaming ticker of the forum or something? Quick reponse there bud...LOL!

Thanks, will check into it...
    your welcome.
    You might also consider a program like thememaker X. It creates tsk files so you can switch all the colors/theme easily between several themes that you create. The program is about $15 if memory serves and it's well worth it. There are thousands of themes you can download for free, too. Check out www.wmthemes.com
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Microsoft also has a free theme generator app on their site. Just go to www.windowsmobile.com and look around. I've used to create themes on my own. (made me realize that I need to keep my current job and NOT look for things in graphic design. A reality call for sure).
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    thanks for the responses.

Cody, your suggested program does work, however it is not all that user friendly or intuitive. I was looking for a program, like one finds in XP, where someone can assign colors by clicking on a desktop element and choosing a color as seen in the Appearance tab.

Ill check out that free theme generator app from MS. I just want to keep my screen as "black" as possible.