1.    #1  
    What is the equivalent software program to Uninstall Manager for use on a WM5 device?
    Try SKTools.
    Or memaid
    Memmaid does not have an uninstall function.

The SK uninstall is the best solution around.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    PocketMechanic Professional is also worth checking out. www.antontomov.com

I own MemMaid, SKTools and PMPro. I mainly use MM and SK, but PMPro has really added some interesting modules, and it has a pretty slick interface/design.
    If all you need is to uninstall software, just click:

Start -> Settings -> System -> Remove Programs
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    If all you need is to uninstall software, just click:

Start -> Settings -> System -> Remove Programs
    The default WM uninstall is terrible. It is well known for leaving junk behind (dead shortcuts, reg entries, etc).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    ... very much like the desktop version.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Is the SKTools footprint very big? And has anyone had any compatability problems after loading it?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    Is the SKTools footprint very big? And has anyone had any compatability problems after loading it?
    It takes about 1.27MB. You can install it to a memory card. No problems whatsoever.
    I'm using the SK tools and it works brilliant...
  12.    #12  
    My understanding was the Uninstall Manager had a "sand box" where you could open and test new programs in a protected environment before unleashing them on your Treo. Does SK Tools allow you to do that (or some other program)?
    Not from what I've seen.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    My understanding was the Uninstall Manager had a "sand box" where you could open and test new programs in a protected environment before unleashing them on your Treo. Does SK Tools allow you to do that (or some other program)?
    I have never even heard of such a thing. Where did you hear this?
    You do get this in Uninstall Manager. I had that program while on the 650.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!