1.    #1  
    Well, I am getting closer all the time to maybe being able to use e-mail on my 700WX.

So far I can sync with the server (only when connected to my work laptop by USB), but I cannot read encrypted e-mails. Our OWA is behind the firewall, so I need to VPN in to do anything wirelessly and I do not yet have the VPN client - that's for later.

Short of somehow magically getting BBC to work, can I open those encrypted e-mails using pocket Outlook? Obviously I have the certificates on my laptop, and I even installed what I think are right ones to my 700WX.

No luck so far...

Help, anyone?
  2.    #2  
    Go it. Used " PFXimprt" to import the needed certificates.

Happy camper.
    So this will enable the encryption features of Outlook on my 700wx? Just install the certificates?
    Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    I'm at a loss .. ???

PFX can be used for all types of certs(ipsec, SSL, root certs, s/mime, pgp).. did you import a root cert for OWA or a personal cert for S/MIME encrypted mail ???

I wonder why your corp would have OWA behind a firewall ? Maybe SSL is not secure enough ? WOW! (or they are just paranoid !)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by WayCool View Post
    I'm at a loss .. ???

PFX can be used for all types of certs(ipsec, SSL, root certs, s/mime, pgp).. did you import a root cert for OWA or a personal cert for S/MIME encrypted mail ???

I wonder why your corp would have OWA behind a firewall ? Maybe SSL is not secure enough ? WOW! (or they are just paranoid !)
    You first need to import your certificates for OWA which you can get using sslchainsaver from Microsoft (or at least I did).

You then need to import you personal certificates (with personal keys) for secure e-mail and digital signatures (if you want to be able to use them, too) using pfximprt.

If you do these two properly, you'll be able to read/send your OWA-enabled encrypted e-mail, assuming you do not have the additional VPN requirement as I do.

I work for a VERY large international company that can be quite the target for hackers or even serious (possibly government-sponsored) industrial espionage, so our paranioa is not without cause.