Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    When I enable Keyguard, the display turns off after a couple seconds. I'll turn it back on, then two seconds later it turns off.

Is this how keyguard is supposed to work? I only want it to keep lock the keys and screen, not turn the screen off so quickly. Maybe there is a registry setting for this? Thanks.
    Why do you want to keep the lock on with the screen on?

The behavior you're describing is normal
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Okay, so it is normal. Thanks for letting me know.

Dang, I would like the screen to go off after a minute or whatever the normal settings are. Sometimes I want to pull out the device to look at my Today screen (time, appts., etc.) without having to push the center button to keep the screen on long enough to do this.

If there's a hack to extend the period before the screen goes to sleep, by all means someone feel free to post.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info! I'll try it out tonight. I should have known to dig through xda-developers. The techies who participate over there are gods in human form.
    does this work on the treo 680?? cuz sometimes the keyguard is hell..even using the butler version is annoying!
    WM only, not PalmOS