1.    #1  
    FOr some reason this morning my battery indicator reads like the battery is dead. When I check Settings->Power is says:

Battery Power Remaining: UNKNOWN

I have not installed any apps and I have had the phone for a month and this just started this morning after taking it off the charger.

I've tried a soft-reset and nothing has changed. I prefer not to do a hard reset if at all possible.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?
    Does it stay as 0 percent if you leave the device on for a minute or two? Often times for me, it shows 0% when I wake up the device and then after a second or two it shows the correct battery status..seems to have a hard time reading the battery level upon wakeup, but your situation might be different.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    No, it has been 9 hours and it still reads 0.
    The 750 has an issue with this. It takes a full minute to read my battery and if I use a battery that I bought for the wx it wont read the charge. Are you able to try a different battery, a spare or a friends? If not you could go to a local store and have them put a battery from the demo in yours to see if its just your battery. Did you drop the battery?
    i am using the seido ext battery and just popped in my mugen 2400 mah battery , been charging all day and it still shows 0%.

i messed around with some wm5 themes last night, would that cause it?
    so now i loaded Treo Alerts and it's battery monitor says 255%.....what the ........????
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Seido battery is defective, and I got a replacement for the same reason!