1.    #1  
    Geez. Just when you think you know every little detail about your phone and how to fix any problem, something new pops up. So maybe someone can shed some light on a strange occurence:

When I have my email notification set to not display a message on screen, the audio notification will abruptly stop--even the vibration. Then I'll wake up my 700 and the remainder of the audio (and vibration) will play (but for the short tone I have, it'll just be the last fade-out part of "triangle"). If I enable "show message on screen", this won't happen.

Never ran into this before, and I even hard reset thinking something else was interfering (and it was about that time to do it anyway)... but alas, that's not the problem.

Ideas?
    Mine too. I will get the jingle and then the jangle comes later. What's UP with that?
    Mine does that as well. I wonder if the size has anything to do with it?

I use a 25.7k MP3, it's about 3 seconds long.
    Same thing here.
  5.    #5  
    I'm surprised no one has figured out how to fix it. It must have something to do with the phone going back to sleep or something too quickly. The on-screen notification must prevent that from happening...