1.    #1  
    I'd like to be able to:

1. Specify a repeating vibrating alert for appointments (and other alarms, perhaps). I often do not feel only a single vibration, so I like it when it does a number of them in a row.

2. Choose some other "snooze" parameters other than the limited selection built in to Pocket Outlook.

What choices exists in the way of third -party solutions?

Is this something I could do myself with MortScript?
    I tried SPB Time http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/time/?en but it seemed unnecessarily complex to me. Maybe I will try it again but I would really like a brain dead alarm-setting program.
    should be feasible with mortscript I think
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I tried SPB Time http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/time/?en but it seemed unnecessarily complex to me. Maybe I will try it again but I would really like a brain dead alarm-setting program.

Thanks. They do claim an "Advanced Alarm Engine" but nothing indicates this means it replaces the default alarm engine - it seems to be just for SBD Time alarms. I am still uncertain on that.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    should be feasible with mortscript I think

Looks like I may need to learn how to work with MortScript. From everything I've read and seen, it does not look very difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Looks like I may need to learn how to work with MortScript. From everything I've read and seen, it does not look very difficult.
    join the club over in the mortscript thread and we'll try and help you out
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."