1.    #1  
    Maybe some of you knows what's blue&me, or not. Recently I purchased a car (an Alfa Romeo 159) which haves Blue&Me on it. Blue&Me its a little Windows CE 5 device integrated on the car, which handles (on Fiat Automotive Group version) a blueetooth handsfree with Voice Recognition, a MP3/WMA Player with USB expansion slot (i have instaled a 120Gb USB HDD and works perfectly) and SMS read-on-the-go capabilities. It's a great idea, but Palm's Windows Mobile isn't compatible with my Blue&Me. I used it with my other phone (Nokia 8800) and it works perfectly, the Blue&Me receives SMS. But not with Treo. Treo only handles voice calls.

I don't know it anyone have a solution for it, or have the same problem. I assume Palm's threaded SMS app works different as POutlook does, because other HTC devices works perfectly with Blue&Me, but I don't know how to disable Palm's app and make outlook to handle SMS, to check if it would be a solution.
    "Maybe some of you knows what's blue&me, or not. Recently I purchased a car (an Alfa Romeo 159) which haves Blue&Me on it. Blue&Me its a little Windows CE 5 device integrated on the car, which handles (on Fiat Automotive Group version) a blueetooth handsfree with Voice Recognition, a MP3/WMA Player with USB expansion slot (i have instaled a 120Gb USB HDD and works perfectly) and SMS read-on-the-go capabilities. It's a great idea, but Palm's Windows Mobile isn't compatible with my Blue&Me. I used it with my other phone (Nokia 8800) and it works perfectly, the Blue&Me receives SMS. But not with Treo. Treo only handles voice calls."

just out of interest - what HDD have you got? I've tried two different 2.5 inch HDDs (one of 100 gig and one of 80 gig and they've both consumed too much power for the Blue&Me kit in my Alfa Brera to drive them...)

Giles