1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get more information on the Outlook screen than what is currently allowed (smaller fonts or something)? The Inbox list has no room for information, and it seems like even the shortest emails require scrolling. I guess I'm spoiled from a year of using a BlackBerry, but I'm all for smaller fonts and more visible content.
    Start/Settings/System/Screen/Text Size
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Start/Settings/System/Screen/Text Size
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks so much!
    You're welcome.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Is there any way of doing this so that it works as a default when you go into Excel on the device? The default font size is too big for me and I always have to zoom to 75%. I would prefer somthing like 65% in an ideal world but would be happy if I could anchor the font so that the default is 75%, meaning I don't have to manually set the zoom everytime I go into an Excel file.

I re-set the system font size using the instructions you gave, but it does not seem to have any impact on what happens when you open an Excel file.
    I use a third party app--NYDITOT (I think that's what it's called). It allows you to virtually scale your display up or down. This works a lot better with Excel so you can see more. For instance, if I just need to pan and scroll, I could technically emulate a 480 X 480 display (albeit grainy). I could go back to 240 X 240 or 320 X 320 virtually as well to see clearer.