1.    #1  
    From a few postings I'm thinking that even if I get, say, 800K bps from internet to Treo, that I can only get about 300K from internet to Treo to notebook. Is this correct? Is this only if BT tethered, or with USB too?

BTW: are the speeds attained the same as common DSL practice: high speed download but slow upload, or is WAP fast both ways?
    Mike Caldwell
    Bluetooth will likely be around 300k (although I've seen other phones with better bluetooth get ~450k). USB is fast enough to give you full HSPDA speed.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmike View Post
    From a few postings I'm thinking that even if I get, say, 800K bps from internet to Treo, that I can only get about 300K from internet to Treo to notebook. Is this correct? Is this only if BT tethered, or with USB too?

BTW: are the speeds attained the same as common DSL practice: high speed download but slow upload, or is WAP fast both ways?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Good to hear. BT would be cool, but USB is OK. I was considering I might return this (within 30 days still) and wait for a unit I keep hearing about locally; Treo 750P with BT 2.0.

What about upload speed?
    Mike Caldwell