1.    #1  
    Is that OK?

I took my old Seidio 2200 battery I had bought 2 years ago for my 650 and put it in my 750. My boxwave skin holds in in well but the 750's battery meter never showed an assessment of the charge although it powered the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Is that OK?

I took my old Seidio 2200 battery I had bought 2 years ago for my 650 and put it in my 750. My boxwave skin holds in in well but the 750's battery meter never showed an assessment of the charge although it powered the phone.
    I am pretty sure it's not fully compatible. It may start the phone but from what I have read Seidio had to come out with specific 750 compatible batteries. The issue you are having is consistent with what I have read about incompatible batteries. I wouldn't use it if I were you!
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, from the way it was acting,,,,,, unable to register the charge,,,, and since my 3rd party apps couldn't read the batter either,,, I wont be using them.

But what about my 650 desk charger???? I have used it to charge the 750,,,,,,,, will it mess up my 750 batteries?
    I believe the 750 batteries have additional sensors in them. There are reports of users experiencing popup notifications on the Treo on occasion stating that the battery is too cold to charge. Most original Palm accessories should work, esp for synchronization or charging. Be careful with third party accessories. There are reports stating that some Seidio chargers don't work.
  5.    #5  
    My original palm sync cable doesn't work. There must be a change with the 750 because I had the 700p for 5 weeks and the connection was very loose. The 750 connectors seem to be very secure. Thank God,,,,, that was my major hang up with Treos. The 750 seems to be a better device all the way around.
    Nice pic James!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Nice pic James!
    Nice?????? me or the 750??

I see you have show a new side of yourself also,,,,, a little more Caucasian than the last time I saw you
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Nice?????? me or the 750??

I see you have show a new side of yourself also,,,,, a little more Caucasian than the last time I saw you
    I was referring to you, but I already knew what you look like Does she really look caucasian?? I chose it for her "pink eye," but Insertion said it doesn't fit me...too evil. I can be evil...right?
  9.    #9  
    Your right,,,,, she does have pink eye,,,,, Looks like Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus of the conjunctiva,,,,,, Its going to need treatment.... I may be able to help you out,,,,, I know of a good nurse ;-)
    Bad Boy!