1.    #1  
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add the day of week (e.g. 'Sunday, February 18, 2007'). I'm only able to display the date ('February 18, 2007'). Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flodo View Post
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add the day of week (e.g. 'Sunday, February 18, 2007'). I'm only able to display the date ('February 18, 2007'). Any help would be appreciated.
    I got this link from another message board I frequent. In it are a few freeware utilities, one of which contains exactly what you're looking for. It's called TodayTime. Hope this helps you out.
    I believe it's under "network settings".
    Mike

Eph 2:8-9
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Flodo: Change the regional settings to US. Apparently the default settings for 750v is UK and the long date version doesn't show the day. I prefer to show the day as well but have to live with the US telephone number format too where the bracket is used - e.g. (555) 123 456. Wished the UK long day format would include the name of day as well.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    It has to be a button you aren't clicking. Mine shows the day and date. I have the "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" clicked but I'm not sure if there's another one you would chose.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewchandler View Post
    I believe it's under "network settings".
    Mike, I've checked under 'network settings' as well as regional settings (as you answered on HoFo) and no-go on both. It's super strange. As suggested by another poster, I tried changing to the English USA under regional settings and I get the same thing.

I'll keep hammering away on this. It's not a show-stopper but now it's just taunting me.

UPDATE: linoox was correct. I had to go with US regional settings and ALSO change the long date format. Wow, that was maddening. I guess Canadian English isn't good enough to have the day on there as well
    Last edited by Flodo; 02/19/2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: update on results
    sorry...I meant "regional settings". I had "network settings" on my mind b/c I had just been messing with the open dns servers. glad you figured it out.
    Mike

Eph 2:8-9