1.    #1  
    CV just started working for me out of the blue, which I'm happy with. One small annoyance is that I can't see the play/pause/stop/volume buttons on the screen due to the 240x240 screen - is there anyway to map those buttons to the dpad?
  2.    #2  
    So can anyone pause their videos?
    I wouldnt know as I was never able to get cincular video working on my Treo 750. After seeing what i was missing... I cant say im to disappointed. Cingular video is kinda crap!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    I wouldnt know as I was never able to get cincular video working on my Treo 750. After seeing what i was missing... I cant say im to disappointed. Cingular video is kinda crap!
    for a service that's free that is supposed to come with it, I'd rather have the option then not. It's not that great, but short clips of the weather and news and some other things here and there isn't bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    for a service that's free that is supposed to come with it, I'd rather have the option then not. It's not that great, but short clips of the weather and news and some other things here and there isn't bad.
    This is true...
  6.    #6  
    Were you always getting that error where it said you needed a data plan? I was getting that too, spent a lot of time with tech support and never got it resolved, so I gave up. Then when I popped my sim back into my CU500, I decided to try it out to see if it worked, and lo and behold, I had CV. So I tried on the Treo and it worked. Good for times when I don't want to/have enough time to watch full shows via Orb like the airport or a longer cab ride where I'm bored
    I tried that... Popped it into a BlackJack and Cingular Video worked as expected. Put it back in my Treo - Same error as you stated. I will continue to try it off/on.