1.    #1  
    the 700p and 650 and all use to have years worth of call logs incoming outgoing missed n all the wx is an upgrade and im bothered only keeps 200 calls total is there anyway to fix this or tweak this?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    go to call log and then change the setting to a year...
  3.    #3  
    that reply made no sense cause when you go in call log all you can do is filter and delete....might wanna rethink that one
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    the 700p and 650 and all use to have years worth of call logs incoming outgoing missed n all the wx is an upgrade and im bothered only keeps 200 calls total is there anyway to fix this or tweak this?
    I believe this is a registry setting. Do some searching (Google) on how to edit the WM5 registry to find the right key. I know I read something about how to do it on the Motorola Q over on qusers.com, and it should be the same for the Treo.
  5.    #5  
    ok this is what i found....however my question is when i go in this file mine says 65535 so do i change it to 100 or what? cause it holds 200 calls standard but i dont see that number in the reg
    11. Increasing Call History

• Navigate to: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Phone
    "CallHistoryMax" contains the number of numbers that will be kept in history. [ie. change it to 100]
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Sorry about that..

I don't know about WX, but that's how you change the setting on 700w..

go to call logs click on menu, call timers and then change the setting...

Hope it helps..
    did you ever figure out how to do this? I'd like to do the same on my Touch.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Is there any way that when I you press the talk button and see a history of previous outgoing calls that I can have it show me both missed calls and incoming calls as well. Sometimes I need to quickly redial a missed incoming call and would like to not need to enter the call log to retrieve the info.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanlee View Post
    Sorry about that..
    I don't know about WX, but that's how you change the setting on 700w..
    go to call logs click on menu, call timers and then change the setting...
    Hope it helps..
    Worked for me! Thanks! Now, how do you export the call log itself? Anyone?