Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone with a Treo 750 tried this yet?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ivesync45.mspx
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have it installed on my work system, no problems so far.

Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    Has anyone with a Treo 750 tried this yet?

None with my WX either.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    been running it since it was released 2/13/07 so far so good. never ran the betas.

700wx
    Had a lot of problems until I deleted my device from Activesync and reinstalled it.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Are there good reasons to use it instead of 4.2? Any extra features.

Thanks.

Joe
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Supposed to be more reliable. I still can't get my calendar to sync.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Been using it as long as I've had the 750v for Had an issue with syncing both at home and at work with 4.2.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpasint View Post
    Are there good reasons to use it instead of 4.2? Any extra features.

Thanks.

Joe
    It allows you to keep your cellular data connection active while connected via Activesync.

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY View Post
    It allows you to keep your cellular data connection active while connected via Activesync.
    Sweet! So syncing with an Exchanges server will not error out anymore if the Treo sits in a cradle attached to a PC? Cause sitting in the cradle prevented internet conntivity.

Thanks.

Joe
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    The link was broken in the first post.....

Joe
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY View Post
    Hmmm, did not work for me.

Joe
    I've been running it. It doesn't seem to add anything new nor does it seem to be any less intermittently broken.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    I have a HP DV1000 series notebook. I never had problems with my wireless at home until I installed ActiveSync (4.2). It constantly tries to "Aquiring Address". It may connect for a few seconds then I do not have problems at my office, only at home. None of the other computers have a problem with the wireless in my office. I can use the Ethernet plugged straight in with no problems.

I went through all updates/patches/etc., everything is current.

I downloaded ActiveSync 4.5, same problem.

Any ideas?
  15.    #15  
    When I loaded 4.5 it had me designate a new profile for my 750. Based on this am I to assume I can have more then one device sync using Activesync? I have a Cingular Blackjack I would like to also sync with my laptop. Is this possible to sync my Treo 750 and Blackjack?
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    When I loaded 4.5 it had me designate a new profile for my 750. Based on this am I to assume I can have more then one device sync using Activesync? I have a Cingular Blackjack I would like to also sync with my laptop. Is this possible to sync my Treo 750 and Blackjack?
    Any assistance would be appreciated.
    If I am not mistaken, you can only have one synchable Windows Mobile Device partnership at a time on any given PC. You can have 1 mobile device synch with 2 different PCs however.

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
    I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that only one device can sync with your PC?

I thought that you can sync any device as long as the profiles are different. My other device profiles show up on the list in gray when one is connected. i'm still on 4.2 though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I have 4.5(beta). Do I need to reinstall 4.5(not beta), or are they the same?
    Mike Caldwell
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    There is no 4.5 (not beta) at the present time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast