Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    There is no 4.5 (not beta) at the present time.

You are wrong, we are speaking of 4.5 final
    -------------------------------------------------

Ericsson/Sonyericsson SH 668 > SH868 > SH888 > R320 >T39m > T65 >T68mc > R380 > P800 > Z600 > Z1010 > K608i
    Siemens ME45 > S55 > SL55
    Motorola 6200 > C333 > C350 > V547 > E1000 > A1000
    Nokia 7110 > 6230 > 6630 > 6230i> E60 > N80
    Panasonic G500 > GD90 > VS3
    Philips Fisio 820 > 825
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 750V
    Samsung ZV40 > SGH-Z560
    NEC 338 > 616
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that only one device can sync with your PC?

I thought that you can sync any device as long as the profiles are different. My other device profiles show up on the list in gray when one is connected. i'm still on 4.2 though.
    I never saw a reply to this. Is it possible to sync 2 WM5 devices to a single PC? I have a Treo 750 and a Blackjack I wouild like to sync. I am afraid to hook my Blackjack up to the PC my 750 syncs to since I do not want to mess up any of my Activesync 750 settings. Will Activesync 4.5 automatically create a new profile for my Blackjack so both devices can work when connected? ( connected at different times obviously )
    You can sync to devices to one computer, I sync my HTC Hearld and my Treo 750v to my pc.
  4.    #24  
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I now see that there is a 4.5 final. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    I never saw a reply to this. Is it possible to sync 2 WM5 devices to a single PC? I have a Treo 750 and a Blackjack I wouild like to sync. I am afraid to hook my Blackjack up to the PC my 750 syncs to since I do not want to mess up any of my Activesync 750 settings. Will Activesync 4.5 automatically create a new profile for my Blackjack so both devices can work when connected? ( connected at different times obviously )
    From what I've seen, yes it creates a new profile for each device. Sometimes it "forgets" the profile of one though, or at least 4.2 did. I hope it can take 4 devices. LOL!

I do know for sure that you have to use only ONE computer for Outlook stuff. What do you do to get around that when you get a new computer, delete the profile and/or hard reset the device? I had to hard reset for another reason(the 8125) and then AS thinks you've added a whole new device.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    From what I've seen, yes it creates a new profile for each device. Sometimes it "forgets" the profile of one though, or at least 4.2 did. I hope it can take 4 devices. LOL!

I do know for sure that you have to use only ONE computer for Outlook stuff. What do you do to get around that when you get a new computer, delete the profile and/or hard reset the device? I had to hard reset for another reason(the 8125) and then AS thinks you've added a whole new device.
    I have experienced that same problem. I sync both at work and my home PC. When I establish my home profile and sync everything is good. When I get to work, AS forgets my work profile and asks to create another profile. When I re-establish the work profile it then forgets my home profile.

This started happening with AS 4.5. It's getting a little frustrating since I need to be able to sync with both work and home PC's.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12