Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I bought a Seidio INNO.DOCK JUNIOR and it is not recharging my Treo 750v!

The recharging indicator (of Treo 750v) is ON, but it's acutually emptying Treo 750v.
    The activeSync function is working.
    Anyone with the same problem?

- I tested with another Treo 750v, no success.
    - I tested with another INNO.DOCK JUNIOR, no success.
    - I tested with a travel charger instead of a USB port, no success.
    - Palm cradle is recharging my treo 750v correctly.
    - They promised to send out a working one on Feb 7, but they didin't even send it out yet.

PS
    I also ordered a Treo 750v battery, but they sent a Treo 680 battery.
    They haven't even replied on this...
    Have you tried using that $10 add-on charging kit for the INNO.DOCKS?
  3.    #3  
    No, but their product description says Powered by your computer's USB port through the included USB 1.1 cable.

I guess they just haven't tested it with Treo 750v at all...
    Mine doesn't charge either (or, it does on very rare occasions). I have the original Innodock which is supposed to be compatible.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I had the same complaint and posted it earlier. I bought the $10 add-on AC adapter kit and it makes no difference. Seidio tech support says that the USB power is just passed on directly but this is clearly not the case. A separate "sync and charge" USB cable charges fine. I think the Inno-Dock is throttling the power to the lower default USB current level. I suppose my next move is to RMA the cradle and see what happens next.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Same problem here. This "charging" cradle seems to actually drain the battery - faster discharge than simply not "charging".
    I PMd seidioseidio the other day but no response yet
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Glad you posted this.
    I'm having the same problem. I have a Seido Junior Inno Docking station and it doesn't charge my 750v at all.
    Hey Guys, I ordered it 2-3 weeks ago and have exactly the same problem. I did wrote to their support and got a reply a week later. They ask me to ring them and I am living in Hong Kong, SEIDO why can't you ring me ???? Is your product that went wrong !!! So, you gonna ask me to sent it back to you and I have to pay for the postage again ?

ALL, DON'T BUY THIS CRAB FROM SEIDO. I REGRET IT !

PS. SEIDO, I don't want a refund and you can keep my money, your cradle is in my bin already !! thanks!
    I'm having this problem now as well even with the $10 AC charging kit. I also have the USB error popping up every second. I'm about to throw this thing against the wall. All I wanted was a fully functioning cradle that doesn't look like it was used as a baseball.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I tried to RMA it for a refund and now they are telling me that after I return it and they evaluate it, they will ship me another one. I don't want another one of these pieces of junk!
  12.    #12  
    I sent back mine on Feb. 7 and their reply today is "it's working".
    I think they just don't have Treo 750v
    Quote Originally Posted by Kancho View Post
    I sent back mine on Feb. 7 and their reply today is "it's working".
    I think they just don't have Treo 750v
    Well, as they can see. this is not a single incident. How do they claim that is working while at least 5 of us here saying it is not working ?????
    Same thing here. I saw this thread yesterday and decided to double check today. It isn't working and in fact may be discharging and an accelerated rate.
    SeidioSedio has been pretty quiet around here recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    SeidioSedio has been pretty quiet around here recently.
    This is what annoys me...they have the gut to sell product that is not working but no gut fronting us...
    All I'd order from them is batteries. No one complains about them, except once. Everything else seems to have problems and only when people complain on the boards does Seidio ever seem to do anything about it!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The Inno.Dock is the nicest looking cradle I can find and that's the only reason I got it. Too bad it doesn't work very well.
    I had the same issue with my innodock for the 650. I used it with my 750 and it discharged the 750.. so I ordered the Innodock Jr. and have the same issue! They should have tested this thing out with the Treo 750 and known that the "power Accessory" was needed ahead of time!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The "power accessory" does not help - the dock is simply incompatible with the 750. I have asked for an RMA of mine as well, but I expect them to tell me they don't see a problem. The thing is that it appears to be working - you get a charging LED and the symbol on the screen says it is charging, but it is in fact draining. I think the exception is when the battery is close to full and the charging current demand is lower.

My guess is that the dock locks into the USB low power mode. I have a separate sync-n-charge cable which charges fine.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast