Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    That doesn't sound good! Everyone seems to be in love with their batteries.
    We are not seeing any problems with the batteries in our testing. We use the same high quality cells in all of our batteries. We do recommend that the battery be charged for 8 hours initially and a li-on battery's longevity will increase after 5-6 charge cycles. If anyone has an individual problem with their battery please contact customer service.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are not seeing any problems with the batteries in our testing. We use the same high quality cells in all of our batteries. We do recommend that the battery be charged for 8 hours initially and a li-on battery's longevity will increase after 5-6 charge cycles. If anyone has an individual problem with their battery please contact customer service.

Thanks
    you know what ? your CS is hopeless!!! they are just denying the problem. I expect no questions ask refund as it is a genuine problem with the Dock !!!!! Do you read me clearly ?
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondcmtam View Post
    you know what ? your CS is hopeless!!! they are just denying the problem. I expect no questions ask refund as it is a genuine problem with the Dock !!!!! Do you read me clearly ?
    I'd really like a refund for mine as well + the difference they never returned to me for the regular, non Jr. Dock I returned for this Inno.Dock Jr..
    Why did Seidio comment only on batteries when the main complaint of the thread was the dock?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Do what I did. Notify your credit card company and ask them to charge back the amount spent. I did it with the rubberized skin. It lasted less than two weeks before breaking. Now I'm going to do it with my dock.

I don't waste my time fighting vendors who sell crappy kit. I let my credit card company do it : )
    Raymond,

The posting you're quoting was a reply to someone with an individual battery problem. I was simply stating that we aren't seeing the same problems so they should contact customer service.

We've already posted that we have found the problem with the InnoDock Jr. for the 750 and are fixing it. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

With regards to the problems with the 680, we're not calling anyone a liar. We just haven't been able to duplicate the problem. We have many units out there that are working just fine. We can replace the unit all day long, but if the problem lies somewhere else it will never work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Will it work with the 680? I have the same problems with the 680 and Inno.Dock Jr. as I do with the 750 and Inno.Dock Jr..
    IsLNdbOi...would you be willing to contact Kelvin at 832-204-1118? I'd like to see if he can troubleshoot your problem.

Thanks
    Why did Seidio comment only on batteries when the main complaint of the thread was the dock?
    We did...someone just suddenly mentioned an individual battery problem. Our post was higher than yours on page 2.

Found the problem and the solution!

Thanks to all of you for pointing out that the INNO.Dock Jr. will not charge the Treo 750. Our initial testing showed that it worked, but obviously it didnt. We have already figured out the problem and have a solution. We will have a new version of the Jr. made specifically for the 750 shortly and will issue replacements. We apologize for the inconvinience and as always we appreciate all your feedback.
    Thanks
    Raymond,

The posting you're quoting was a reply to someone with an individual battery problem. I was simply stating that we aren't seeing the same problems so they should contact customer service.

We've already posted that we have found the problem with the InnoDock Jr. for the 750 and are fixing it. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

With regards to the problems with the 680, we're not calling anyone a liar. We just haven't been able to duplicate the problem. We have many units out there that are working just fine. We can replace the unit all day long, but if the problem lies somewhere else it will never work.

Thanks
    It was my impression about your CS anyway, regardless whether it is battery or Dock problem!!

Anyway, you mentioned about that your have found the problem and there is a way round it and replacement will be available but you have never mentioned how you will takecare of the logistic part, will you sent everybody who purchased a new one for free or what ? or we have to sent it back the old one and pay for the shipping of the new one ? (I am living in Hong Kong)

I really hope you can answer my (or perhaps the rest of the people here who have this problem) once and for all. I will then shut up and patiently waiting for your replacement.

Thank you for your cooperation
    SeidioSeidio, is the new Treo 750 innodock ready for release yet. I have an Innodock Jr. that needs to be replaced. I faxed a copy of my invoice to Customer service 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them!

Thanks,
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    We did...someone just suddenly mentioned an individual battery problem. Our post was higher than yours on page 2.

Thanks
    But no answer for all those who asked about getting a refund on the defective Docks.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    But no answer for all those who asked about getting a refund on the defective Docks.
    I really don't have anything to do with Customer Service. I am supposed to be here to answer technical questions about products. I will check with that department and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBwell View Post
    SeidioSeidio, is the new Treo 750 innodock ready for release yet. I have an Innodock Jr. that needs to be replaced. I faxed a copy of my invoice to Customer service 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them!

Thanks,
    We are currently manufacturing the compatible product and will post here as soon as it's available. It has definitely been moved to the top of our priority list.

Thanks
  14.    #54  
    We are currently manufacturing the compatible product and will post here as soon as it's available. It has definitely been moved to the top of our priority list.

Thanks
    You are still selling it as Treo 750 compatible products:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=616
  15. Cea

Thanks

I charged it the first time for 8 hours. It has already past the 5-6 charge cycles and still i get less power out of it compared to my palm battery.
    It looks like it has simply less capacity and it doesn't look faulty. the battery behave normally, only it drains faster then the palm one.
    Without releasing my backcover i can clearly notice which battery is on my palm.
    both batteries are used in the same conditions and the way i use my treo.
  16.    #56  
    I sent back INNO.DOCK JUNIOR together with Treo 680 battery (I ordered Treo 750 battery!) by FedEx today. I will keep you guys updated on the subject.

It's been 4 weeks since I started the thread. Seidio's response so far has been very slow and not at all customer-oriented
    Quote Originally Posted by Kancho View Post
    I sent back INNO.DOCK JUNIOR together with Treo 680 battery (I ordered Treo 750 battery!) by FedEx today. I will keep you guys updated on the subject.

It's been 4 weeks since I started the thread. Seidio's response so far has been very slow and not at all customer-oriented
    Hi, why do you have to pay for the postage. Seidio should pay for this. All I am expecting is they sent me a new one with no extra cost. Otherwise, they are out of business soon.
    Thank you for your patience. For those of you wanting a refund on the InnoDock Jr. please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118 to process your request. If you would like a replacement we will post as soon as they're available and get you taken care of.

Thanks
  19.    #59  
    Hi, why do you have to pay for the postage. Seidio should pay for this. All I am expecting is they sent me a new one with no extra cost. Otherwise, they are out of business soon.
    Margaret (customer serivice) provided their FedEx account number for return.
    I had to ask twice for it, though
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I received today a replacement InnoDock Jr from Seidio - I had returned my original one to them a few weeks ago. I was hoping that it was the new design with the charging fix, but from my testing, it's the same old broken version that does not charge the 750. Sigh. Seidio didn't tell me they were shipping it, so I don't know what the real story is. Guess I'll have to contact them again. Grrr.....
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast