Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I checked and SeidioSeidio was last on here today at around 6PM (I think EST). I wish Seidio would respond to this. They claim the Jr. is compatible with the 750, yet seems like many of us are having problems with it.
    oh,I thought that JUNIOR had broken down. But, it did not break down, and was defective.
    The battery decreases though the charge LED is on. It is exactly the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I checked and SeidioSeidio was last on here today at around 6PM (I think EST). I wish Seidio would respond to this. They claim the Jr. is compatible with the 750, yet seems like many of us are having problems with it.
    I do apologize for not being around. I've been traveling and playing catchup this week. I will definitely get with our engineers and check this out.
    Thank You!

I really want to keep/use my cradle that I bought for my 650 with my 750, but I it's just sitting like a lump right now because it won't charge the 750
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Thanks to all of you for pointing out that the INNO.Dock Jr. will not charge the Treo 750. Our initial testing showed that it worked, but obviously it didnt. We have already figured out the problem and have a solution. We will have a new version of the Jr. made specifically for the 750 shortly and will issue replacements. We apologize for the inconvinience and as always we appreciate all your feedback.

Thank you,

Seidio Management
    Will it work with the 680? I have the same problems with the 680 and Inno.Dock Jr. as I do with the 750 and Inno.Dock Jr..
    What about us original Innodock (not Jr.) users?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The original InnoDock has the same problem. I think the issue has to do with higher charging current (my hypothesis) required by the 750, though why it should be higher I don't know. I would expect the 680 to behave like the 650 which charges fine through the InnoDock.

All I know is that the 750 gives visual indications that it is charging, but unless the battery is near full already, it drains instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    The original InnoDock has the same problem. I think the issue has to do with higher charging current (my hypothesis) required by the 750, though why it should be higher I don't know. I would expect the 680 to behave like the 650 which charges fine through the InnoDock.

All I know is that the 750 gives visual indications that it is charging, but unless the battery is near full already, it drains instead.
    See my post (#26) above yours. 680 does the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Thanks to all of you for pointing out that the INNO.Dock Jr. will not charge the Treo 750. Our initial testing showed that it worked, but obviously it didnt. We have already figured out the problem and have a solution. We will have a new version of the Jr. made specifically for the 750 shortly and will issue replacements. We apologize for the inconvinience and as always we appreciate all your feedback.

Thank you,

Seidio Management
    PLEASE Seidio, tell me how will you sort out customers from overseas ? I shall not expect to pay anything more but to receive a working one. (I still keep my receipt)
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I'd like to receive a refund for any shipping charges as well due to purchasing and returning a defective unit.
    Same here. Full refund (including shipping costs + what you still owe me from the difference between the regular Inno.Dock and the Inno.Dock Jr.) or exchange for a working Inno.Dock Jr. with shipping of the defective one paid by your company.
    Will it work with the 680? I have the same problems with the 680 and Inno.Dock Jr. as I do with the 750 and Inno.Dock Jr..
    We haven't seen the same problems with the Treo 680. I actually had our engineers test it again and everything worked fine. The only thing we noticed is that the charging speed will drop when using multiple applications with the backlight on all the time. Streaming and using your phone obviously also slow down the charging process. If you'd like to troubleshoot individual cases please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Kelvin. He should be able to help figure out the problem.

Thanks,

Seidio Management
    The Innodock works fine with my 680.
    Ok, I've determined already that it is the Inno.Dock. I've tried this Inno.Dock Jr. with three different Treo 680s and two different Treo 750's. All of those times I always get the USB error popping up every second. I tried all the of the above on three different PCs with and without the charging adapter.

The problem is with the Inno.Dock Jr..
  16. Cea
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    All I'd order from them is batteries. No one complains about them, except once. Everything else seems to have problems and only when people complain on the boards does Seidio ever seem to do anything about it!

I have the standard battery from seidio ( 1300 mA) and its not working like it should be. On their site it should have 7 to 8% more power, instead i get 25% less.
    My original palm battery (1200 mA) last 1.5 day longer then the seidio battery.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Ok, All of those times I always get the USB error popping up every second.

The problem is with the Inno.Dock Jr..
    Do you not get this problem if you use the Palm USB cable directly to the Treo? I have not had any USB issues with the dock, but have seen general USB issues with the Treo no matter how it is connected. Sometimes I find I have to restart Windows to get it to work again.

Just yesterday the Treo, connected with a Palm cable, synced once and then disappeared from sight of the PC, no matter what I did. (Usually, all it takes is powering on the Treo to bring it back.)
    Nope, I haven't had this problem with the sync cable that comes with either device.
    Seidio has been on quite a few times with no response to this. The silence is deafening.

IMO, buy at your own risk with them. There are just so many complaints. You just have to HOPE you get an item that works because returns sound like a PITA.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cea View Post
    I have the standard battery from seidio ( 1300 mA) and its not working like it should be. On their site it should have 7 to 8% more power, instead i get 25% less.
    My original palm battery (1200 mA) last 1.5 day longer then the seidio battery.
    That doesn't sound good! Everyone seems to be in love with their batteries.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast