1.    #1  
    Whenever i hit ignore w/message, the phone silences, and the message screen comes up. But the windows saying i have an incoming call remains, and i can't type my message until it goes to voicemail... same for just plain ole ignore--message stays there. is this me? what to do to actually get that incoming call message to get off the screen? i'm afraid after ignoring, i may actually answer phone if i stick it back in my pocket and that's defeating the point...
    Handspring Visor Platinum --> Laptop computer pim+cell phone for years --> Treo 650 Cingular (until it died in the middle of the highway) --> Treo 750 Cingular --> Unbranded/Unlocked Treo 750 --> ???
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by grundler View Post
    Whenever i hit ignore w/message, the phone silences, and the message screen comes up. But the windows saying i have an incoming call remains, and i can't type my message until it goes to voicemail... same for just plain ole ignore--message stays there. is this me? what to do to actually get that incoming call message to get off the screen? i'm afraid after ignoring, i may actually answer phone if i stick it back in my pocket and that's defeating the point...
    so perhaps other people can at least tell me if the same thing happens to them. it'd be nice to know if this is at least "normal" or if i am having something different happen. or perhaps what i said makes no sense...
    Handspring Visor Platinum --> Laptop computer pim+cell phone for years --> Treo 650 Cingular (until it died in the middle of the highway) --> Treo 750 Cingular --> Unbranded/Unlocked Treo 750 --> ???