Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Is this page able to be accessed on the 700Wx like I was able to on the 700P. I like to be able to view my acount and manage my call tones and stuff like I was able to do on my 700p..I got fed up with the crashes and slowness

Brian
    No not really.There some hack floating around but it lacks the full Power Vision experience.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    so how do I edit my call tones then?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    No not really.There some hack floating around but it lacks the full Power Vision experience.
    Do share, plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408 View Post
    so how do I edit my call tones then?
    Log into your account at www.sprintpcs.com. Don't know how well it works on a 700wx, but at the very worst, you may have to do it from a PC.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    so where is that hack?

i missed those chat rooms at Power Vision page under messages with 700p
    When reading through forums you always come across tweaks.
    The user tweaked the server/Browser settings taking him right to power vision but
    No downloads could be had,No account info could be had.
    Doing a google search not being able to find it leads me to the conclusion that It was worthless/given up on
    I had it working correctly following the instructions on the thread below.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...ghlight=vision

Make sure you pay close attention to the push mail issues I had, which ultimately caused me to revert my settings to normal.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post

Make sure you pay close attention to the push mail issues I had, which ultimately caused me to revert my settings to normal.
    We have to download that User Agent Zip file to get Sprint Vision page working? Thanks!!
    You don't have to download it if you want to update the registry manually. I just provided it to make it easier. I believe I included a copy of the default settings so you can go back if needed.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Thanx for that incredibly useful tip. I will never understand why Sprint can't help us on these issues. They haven't got a clue.

edit- I just performed the hack and my wife asked me what my ear-to-ear grin was about. And, yes, I can now access CNN mobile.
    Last edited by 1337; 02/16/2007 at 10:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post

How do you apply that .reg file to the phone... i just installed PHM registry Editor but when i run your user agent reg file ...the PHM program came up but nothing changed.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznspiki View Post
    How do you apply that .reg file to the phone... i just installed PHM registry Editor but when i run your user agent reg file ...the PHM program came up but nothing changed.
    It worked fine for me just changing the entries as described.
    What features does the Power Vision page have?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    @jeremy-
    It is not a "Power" Vision page. Rather, it is the Vision homepage that was accessed readily with the Sprint treo 600/650 Palm OS units. It seems that the 700wx treos are denied access to this website and the above hack is a workaround to allow a Sprint WM5 treo access to the site. The site lets you manage your account and check minutes remaining, that sort of stuff.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    How do you go in and get to the Proxy addres screen through connections?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Ok i got a lil further...and now I also have this problem

Thats the same thing im gettign how do I fix this??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408 View Post
    Ok i got a lil further...and now I also have this problem

Thats the same thing im gettign how do I fix this??

Thanks
    Try Resco Registry editor as it sometimes works better. If that does not work for you, then you will manually need to make the updates defined in the reg files. That's how I did it originally then I just exported those reg files.
    I've discovered that if you have pocket IE plus, you can create a custom user agent, bypasing the reg entries.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Im now this far

3) Goto http://vision.sprintpcs.com. If it doesn't look right, check all the settings again. You should have 10 links numbered 1,2,...,9,0. The website is very picky, if you have any typos or mistakes in the user-agent it won't work.

Where do I put in the links and numbers that are missing...that is the only thing confusing me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast