1.    #1  
    1. the 750 will dial 'extra digits'? My main customer does not have DDI, so this function is most useful.

2. the 750 is reasonably good for snapshots as viewed on postcard size prints. Are there any pictures on this site that members have used as demos of what can be achieved?

Your help appreciatedas my 600 is getting a tad scruffy now!

thanks,
    Hal
    Yes on 1, 2 is subjective, I find them good enough for most needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Adams View Post
    1. the 750 will dial 'extra digits'? My main customer does not have DDI, so this function is most useful.

2. the 750 is reasonably good for snapshots as viewed on postcard size prints. Are there any pictures on this site that members have used as demos of what can be achieved?

Your help appreciatedas my 600 is getting a tad scruffy now!

thanks,
    Hal
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for that - the extra digit dialling is the most important, so I am happy there, and on this will make the decision to move up.

Do you have any examples of typical snapshots you have taken posted on the web anywhere?
    You may want to go into a Cingular store or a Palm store with a working display to play with. WM is a bit different from the Treo 600 (Palm OS). This way, you can feel the interface and get familiarized with the dialing options on Windows Mobile.