1.    #1  
    Is there any way to invoke the device to aquire the updates that are put out by sprint?
    what updates? There has been one *hotfix* involving SMS and Sprint, other than that and the normal PRL updates, there isnt anything else to be had!
    Quote Originally Posted by winter720 View Post
    what updates? There has been one *hotfix* involving SMS and Sprint, other than that and the normal PRL updates, there isnt anything else to be had!
    what are PRL updates? I have the 700WX from sprint, and I don't have any PRL updates
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerheadsteviie View Post
    what are PRL updates? I have the 700WX from sprint, and I don't have any PRL updates
    Preferred Roaming Lists. See this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=137241
    I think it stands for prefered roaming list and you do have it on your phone. You can view it under the phone settings.

start>settings>system>about>phone. The lastest version is 20226.

I think it is essentially a roaming rules list as to which towers to use for voice/data when you roam. Having the latest list might help you in areas where you had no coverage before.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini13 View Post
    I think it stands for prefered roaming list and you do have it on your phone. You can view it under the phone settings.

start>settings>system>about>phone. The lastest version is 20226.

I think it is essentially a roaming rules list as to which towers to use for voice/data when you roam. Having the latest list might help you in areas where you had no coverage before.
    No roaming coverage that is.