Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    I must say I just downloaded and bought the latest version of Agendus Professional. They've made great strides in refining how it looks on the Treo. Much "smoother" looking and usable.
    Still not 7-day and 5-day grid view, which is my favorite view on the Palm OS, but I think it's heading in the right direction fairly quickly since release.

One question I have: when you install Agendus, does it ask if you want Agendus to be the default PIM? I like AgendaOne for this, because I still can use the shortcuts for Contacts, Calendar, etc. and Agenda One will open in the desired view. The first time I installed Agendus, this did not happen.

Thanks.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimensiondvdrob View Post
    One question I have: when you install Agendus, does it ask if you want Agendus to be the default PIM? I like AgendaOne for this, because I still can use the shortcuts for Contacts, Calendar, etc. and Agenda One will open in the desired view. The first time I installed Agendus, this did not happen.
    Thanks.
    I don't think Agendus asks that question. If I'm wrong about this, you should be able to go into A1's options and rechoose it as the default PIM.

I actually have Agendus installed in Main Memory. And, I have Agenda One and Pocket Informant installed on my SD Card. (I know this is crazy , but I love different things about them all.)

I think I'll use A1 as my default PIM app, however, since I prefer it's ease of entry for new appointments, etc.

But, when I'm checking my schedule for the day or next couple of days, I prefer the layout and colors/etc., of Agendus for now.

To make matters even worse, I also switch between SBSH Pocket Breeze and Spb Diary, too.
    Hello everyone,
    I thought I would jump in here. First I thank you all for both the positive feedback and constructive criticism. Both help us to make a better product.

As far as the last few comments regarding AGWM as the default PIM. This is a top priority for us, along with some other lingering performance kinks to work out. Once this is done, we'll start adding more of the features that many of you (especially former Agendus for Palm users) want to see.

Again, thank you all for trying it out. I hope we can meet all of your expectations at some point.
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have been Agendus Pro user in Palm OS for so many years... I recently migrate to WM5. As much as I want to try Agendus Pro, there is one thing I want to know. Does Agendus Pro in WM5 capable of handling multiple phone entry ? ie Can you entry 2 or 3 or 4 mobile phone number ?? or can you change the field name ?? This cannot be done on the default Contact application.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    OK. I'm starting from sratch. I have a previous version of Agendus from my PalmOS days and just witched to Windows Mobile 6.1 with the Treo 800w.

I'm even beaming my PIM information from T650 to 800w, it's such a mess.

What's the best way to use ActiveSynch with Outlook 2007 and the xxx version of Windows Agendus, how can all these be apps be compatible, if at all?

Please help!
    Bump!

Clarification: At the time I tried to synch this Monday, The Palm PIM to WM PIM synch process failed (synch log) and said I needed Outlook XP or Outlook 2002. This was never mentioned in Palm's online documentation!
    Last edited by KevMeister; 07/19/2008 at 12:55 PM.
    any screenshots?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    OK. I'm starting from sratch...What's the best way to use ActiveSynch with Outlook (2007?) and the xxx version of Windows Agendus, how can all these be apps be compatible, if at all?

Please help!
    Bump!
    Just got the Agendus for Windows Mobile Smartphone and
    Windows Desktop Bundle
    http://www.iambic.com/agendus/wmsmartphone/

One glitch:

The Windows desktop version of Agendus works fine...

BUT the Agendus Professional Smartphone edition DOESN'T want to install on my Treo 800w.

I tried both the traditional way (1) via computer download and sync then (2) over the air through Iambic text message service.

Both ways, when I tried installing it, it says "unsuccessfully installed."

Anybody else get this? Please help!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    The smartphone one isn't correct for the 800w. You need the version for touch screen, or WM Professional. (Pocket PC)

http://www.iambic.com/agendus/wmppc/
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Thanks for the clarification. Why is the contacts portion of Agendus for the Treo800w super slow? Everything else has virtually no lag time.
    The one thing I miss about the Palm OS version of Agendus: In Calendar Mode, one your done making appointments and log out, it automatically takes you back to the current day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12