Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    http://www.vodafone.nl/Vodafone/soft...50v_update.zip

Instructions:

1. Unpack, rename to ‘CHEEIMG.nbh’ and copy to root of MiniSD card
    2. Press ‘reset’ button while keeping media button pressed.
    3. Push red button for upgrade
    4. Install starts, make sure Treo is charged and attached to charger
    5. After the install (30 to 60 minuten) perform “hard reset’ by pressing ‘red/power’ toets and reset button simultaneously
    6. Treo will ask for confirmation for hard reset, acknowledge by selecting d-pad up ...
    7. Upgrade is complete after reboot:

FYI: Screen will turn black during upgrade. Do not panick, and count 30 minutes, it does work fine ...

PS This update does not contain the HSDPA patch ...
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    Do we know whats in this update?? Anyone have a change log? Version? AKU?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeruoc View Post
    Do we know whats in this update?? Anyone have a change log? Version? AKU?
    From MSMobiles

Interestingly new ROM for Palm Treo 750 (750v to be precise) is available here - page of Vodafone Netherlands - but all it offers is BlackBerry Connect software addition. See also here for more information about this Dutch ROM upgrade for Treo 750v (in Dutch naturally!).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I can only tell you that we are dealing with:

Os version 5.1.195
    (Build 14995.2.6.3)

Software version TREO750-1.15-VFE
    Firmware version 1.12.0c.00
  5. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    From MSMobiles
    I don't agree there. I had the luxury of being able to test version 1.12.0b.00 for a while, and while there were no significant differences, this version is a tad faster and more stable.
    Thats AKU 2.6 right! Cing is aku 2.3. Hmm anyone flash it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post

Os version 5.1.195
    (Build 14995.2.6.3)

Anyone know if there's a UK or EU update? I'm not sure where my 750v originated from, but it's now in English and I don't want to install the wrong update for my needs.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Anyone know if there's a UK or EU update? I'm not sure where my 750v originated from, but it's now in English and I don't want to install the wrong update for my needs.
    Well, WWE ROM means World Wide English, so I wouldn't worry, I know I'm downloading this when I get home!
    So, of course, I went to the UK site, nothing there. They do finally have Palm up as a Vendor, and they have a nifty FAQ setup guide for newbies

http://www.vodafonehelp.co.uk/Gettin...delID=208&e=0#
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Downloading right now.
    For a Vodafone UK unit I have (unlocked)

Software Version TREO750-1.15VFE
    Firmware: 1.12.0a.00
    OS Version: 5.1.195
    Build 14959.2.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post

Os version 5.1.195
    (Build 14995.2.6.3)

PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Well, WWE ROM means World Wide English, so I wouldn't worry, I know I'm downloading this when I get home!
    I will need to know if there's a option for US or UK English before I download. And also, didn't the original ROM have a Spanish option?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    OK, so held the media button and hit the reset but it isn't giving me the option to upgrade. It just goes to a Red,Green, Blue and white screen with some text on it. Is this what is meant to happen?
    So has anyone installed this? Is it really AKU 2.6?
    hrmm does this version have english? also can i upgrade my cingular rom to this? would there be an advantage?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    They have confirmed over at XDA-Developers that it does have English on this ROM. Also, I believe it isn't working for me because your SD card needs to be formated to fat32.
    yes your card must be fat32 to be able to install it
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerGeek View Post
    They have confirmed over at XDA-Developers that it does have English on this ROM. Also, I believe it isn't working for me because your SD card needs to be formated to fat32.
    Is it UK only, or both options?

i am Dling now and will have an answer for you soon.

Just FYI- every other european ROM I have downloaded has US english as an option. It's in regional settings. but I will confirm for you when its done.
    has english using it right now and love it. my old cingular rom had a horrible lag when someone calls me
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast