1.    #1  
    i was really liking the agile messenger.. it worked great till they started charging for it.. does anyone know another good FREE AIM messenger?
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    the hacked aim 2.0
    iMov
    hacked aim 2.0 here, works great
    How do you get the hacked version?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    a long time ago, i found a version that used text messaging, but i can't remember. it's more organized and easier to use than using AOL's mobile message forwarding service. help?
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    How do you get the hacked version?
    AIM 2.0 (hacked UK version)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271468
    if i may ask. when you send and receive ims does it charge you for each text like a usual text service?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k0rn_h0li0 View Post
    if i may ask. when you send and receive ims does it charge you for each text like a usual text service?
    the AIM 2.0 doesn't, but i'm looking for a version that does. i ran across one a while back, but haven't been able to find it again. :-\
    why would you look for a version that does charge you text were tryna save it not use it foo!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k0rn_h0li0 View Post
    why would you look for a version that does charge you text were tryna save it not use it foo!
    not if you're paying for unlimited text. other benefits: less power consumption, more reliable, more stable, ability to save/store texts more reliably, etc. i know setting up your "mobile aim" works, but i'd like to use a program that has more features.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    if only i knew how to develop cab files for windows mobile.. we could probably develop our own client. its socks and oscar protocol.
    First I've heard of octro... site says their beta expires today.
    Actually it says the beta will exprire mid-April.