1.    #1  
    for the many users that want the green light to flash when in service... this ones for you.

or...

if you have the canada version and want to disable these leds so you can use phone alarm or the ledup/mortscript apps.

as many may know, the canada version of the treo 700wx flashes for service. I think that if we can find the registery differences we could get this to work on the other w/wx's.

update... I have got a copy of the registry from one of these canada versions. it attached below. if anyone wants to help... please join in.

thanks, cody
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/26/2007 at 06:51 PM.
    The led flash is green for service in Canada version.If you have green flashing service then you cut out alert status for morscript nled scrips also PA for missed calls/V-mail/text
    This makes no sense cody,help me out--are you worried about losing service.
    if this is the case you will get orange blink when service is lost-USA release.
  3.    #3  
    first off... if someone with a canada version using resco registry editor would...highlight the 4 top keys then click and hold and select export. then post it here or send it to codi860@gmail.com we could get started.

second... for slingbox....this project is more for people who dont want phonealarm or ledup and want the service lights to show instead.

and 2... mainly for those like our canada friends that cant use phonealarm or ledup do to this flashing service light.

if we can figure out how to get it to work we could also figure out how to get it to stop.

this project is not for me cause i use ledup. it more of just a good challenge .
    I uderstand what were your coming from cody.
    The answer is already in your hand if you own the US version.When your Speaker Phone is active.LED alert blinks green.Speaker phone has a driver.once you find that drive that connects to led then you can disable it in radio or add it to radio.
    Anyway anyone with the Canada version of the treo could export reg to cody that would be outstanding
    question
    Does the 700w have red led blink
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    question
    Does the 700w have red led blink
    the us w acts the same as the us wx.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I uderstand what were your coming from cody.
    The answer is already in your hand if you own the US version.When your Speaker Phone is active.LED alert blinks green.Speaker phone has a driver.once you find that drive that connects to led then you can disable it in radio or add it to radio.
    Anyway anyone with the Canada version of the treo could export reg to cody that would be outstanding
    I don't know for sure if this will help you slingbox, but the led is also tied to the pop message to add number to contacts. after you end call from a number that you don't have stored, the pop up comes up with the green led flashing.
    I have the wx with Alltel and it blinks green constantly when I have service. I can get you the files, but I'm kind of hesitant. What kind of personal info would I be giving out?
  9.    #9  
    I have updated the first post. included the candad version registery.