1.    #1  
    I am worried if I lose my phone, my personal information will be compromised. On my palm OS, I could lock out all private/personal information on my phone and my computer. I cant seem to find a way to do this on the 750. I have the phone set to shut off after an hour, but this is not secure enough for me.
    Second question-Is there a way to have a password for my Outlook 2007. Once my computer is on, anybody can open up Outlook. On OS, you could set it up so you had to enter a password everytime you opened it up. I am a new user to Outlook and still getting used to it. Thanks for any help!
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by lars464 View Post
    I am worried if I lose my phone, my personal information will be compromised. On my palm OS, I could lock out all private/personal information on my phone and my computer. I cant seem to find a way to do this on the 750. I have the phone set to shut off after an hour, but this is not secure enough for me.
    Just so you know, the palm security features are easily gotten around. There are ways to manipulate the memory in the palm using a PC and some developer software so the security features are actually really weak. A better way is to encrypt the files while not using them and then decrypt when needing to open and use, then encrypt once finished. Depending on the strength of the encryption algorithm chosen, this is a superior way to safeguard your PDA data.
  4.    #4  
    Can my 750 do this, or is it a 3rd party software? If so, any suggestions on a softeare program?