1.    #1  
    I haven't gotten a mini sd yet so in order to check out the Windows Media Player and test drive a BT stereo headset I e-mailed an .mp3 file to myself as an attachment in Outlook. I opened the attachment and it launched WMP a played just fine.

When I went to save the attachment as a file into My Music, I was disappointed to find that there apparently isn't a "save" option within Pocket Outlook for attachments

So I disconnected from my carrier and clicked on the file again and it launched WMP and started playing, so I new it was somewhere on my device. I did a "Search" and the file didn't come up???

Where does Pocket Outlook put attachments opened on the 750????

Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    I haven't gotten a mini sd yet so in order to check out the Windows Media Player and test drive a BT stereo headset I e-mailed an .mp3 file to myself as an attachment in Outlook. I opened the attachment and it launched WMP a played just fine.

When I went to save the attachment as a file into My Music, I was disappointed to find that there apparently isn't a "save" option within Pocket Outlook for attachments

So I disconnected from my carrier and clicked on the file again and it launched WMP and started playing, so I new it was somewhere on my device. I did a "Search" and the file didn't come up???

Where does Pocket Outlook put attachments opened on the 750????

Please help
    If you don't configure Messaging to save attachments on SD, then the default dir is \windows\Messaging\Attachments.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    How/Where do I configure Messaging to save to SD? I can't find that option.

I looked in the directory that you mention, and I didn't find the file. Just some really long file names that I didn't recognize. When I click on them they say they don't have an application associated with them, and they need to be opened from an application. When I go to WMP and try to open a file, I can't find any on the device

Why isn't is possible to save an .mp3 file received via Outlook into "My Music" so that I can listen to it?

Please help
    To store to the SD card, in the messaging app Menu->tools->option->Storage tab.

Not sure on an mp3, but other files can be saved via the application "Save As" when you open the attachment.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)