Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Just wondering if there is another way to get the newspanel other than going through weatherpanel??? Or if anyone knows of a good (autoupdating, today plugin) rss program for the wx?? I like the idea of seeing various news headlines on my today screen, and even an occasional photo from the headline, but don't want to try a bunch of programs... I would rather rely on the same people that I have trusted from day one of my treo purchase, TREOCENTRAL!!! Any suggestions??
    I can't seem to find it either. I had it once long ago, but don't anymore.

I wouldn't see much harm done, if someone who had a registered version of wp, would post it here. I mean come on, it's a beta of a program that has no loger been supported. the site is down for good. I would think martian, the designer, would care. if he did he would't have left marsware hanging.

just my thoughts.

anyhow, prssreader is a free rss reader and newsbreak (for a fee) is another. I use spbs insight. I don't have a lot of room on my todayscreen so I don't want it on there. good luck. spb insight has a free trial. if you like it let me know before you by. I may be able to get you a discount.

cody
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Thanks Cody... you da man... I am going to check out the prssreader until some 'generous soul' gives up his (OR HER) newspanel from marsware... I appreciate the help...