Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I have a week before thirty days is up; so I return my 750 and wait for Crossbow? Anyone know when this release is to occur???
    someone in another forum directed me to this link:

http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/1090-1.htm

Crossbow is an incremental upgrade. If you don't use MS Live services or Hotmail all too much, and aren't really itching for full html email through Pocket Outlook, then keep the Treo if it meets all other needs.

Not sure if current Treo owners would be getting an upgrade, but I think it is very probable that we will since it was just released for Cingular.

Devices running Crossbow will only trickle out within the next couple of months so you'll be smartphone-less for a while if you do return it. Other options, although not recommended, if you are looking for immediate Crossbow gratification is to get a Cingy 8525 and load it with one of the ROMs floating around, but that is at your own risk, and I am sure not legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post

Crossbow is an incremental upgrade. If you don't use MS Live services or Hotmail all too much, and aren't really itching for full html email through Pocket Outlook, then keep the Treo if it meets all other needs.

Not sure if current Treo owners would be getting an upgrade, but I think it is very probable that we will since it was just released for Cingular.

Devices running Crossbow will only trickle out within the next couple of months so you'll be smartphone-less for a while if you do return it. Other options, although not recommended, if you are looking for immediate Crossbow gratification is to get a Cingy 8525 and load it with one of the ROMs floating around, but that is at your own risk, and I am sure not legal.
    No crossbow for 8525...the leaked ROM is WM5 AKU3.3
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post

It's not the software I want, it's the 320x320 screen...
    Well if it's the screen it means a new device. I wouldn't expect a 750 replacement until end of the year at the earliest (more likely next year).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Well if it's the screen it means a new device. I wouldn't expect a 750 replacement until end of the year at the earliest (more likely next year).
    yeah that's agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCP_DRUMS View Post
    yeah that's agreed.
    I'll stamp my approval on that statement too.