1.    #1  
    There are two icons in my Programs. One is called "Inbox" and the other is called "Inbox(1)" Both go to the same place. How do i get rid of one? For the life of me i cannot figure out how to delete... grrrr thanks.
    You can go into the Windows/start menu/programs folder using File Explorer/or via ActiveSync and delete/rename.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    You can go into the Windows/start menu/programs folder using File Explorer/or via ActiveSync and delete/rename.
    thank you thank you thank you. that's so intuitive and obvious. why didn't i think of that? it's EXACTLY how one would think it should work. of course i must go to the file explorer for it! Indeed...

love my 750 and WM. not sorry i didn't go with a POS after my 650 died, but damn MS what the hell?

steve seems to know what he was talking about... stay tuned to see if MS steals enough ideas to finally make this intuitive or if they prefer keeping things only accessible to a more limited tech savvy audience. if my mother ever bought one of these i'd have to change my phone number to prevent from killing her or me when she calls me for tech support over and over...