Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I just got the 750 after letting go of the 650 but I can't seem to get Exchange Activesync working so that mail is pushed.

I can connect manually and everything updates perfectly. But when I have it check to sync as "items as arrive" it only syncs every few hours, even though messages come in more frequently.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have given up and my IT folks aren't very responsive.

My next choice will be to set it to check every 5 minutes, but I think this might chew up the battery. I was so used to IMAP idle push working so well on Chatter...
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

I tried sync every 15 mins and while it works, my battery died about 3pm. I think EAS should be more efficient.

I have a feeling there is some setting I must be overlooking to make this work?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Finally, all my tinkering yielded some results.

I changed the device address in the ActiveSync settings from my phone number to 10digitnumber@mobile.mycingular.net
    and now it's working!!

But the question now is will I get charged as an SMS for each email I receive?

Is this how everyone has their EAS setup?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I am interested in hearing from others since I am aslo having issues
    Your company's sytem HAS to run on ES 2003 service pack 2. If it is not SP2 you can sync, but it will not push. Perhaps this is the problem, I couldn't say