1.    #1  
    Just tried to open a series of Pocket Excel Spreadsheets (.pxl) from my old Ipaq 4700 that I also use on my Treo 750 in Excel 2007. These files are no longer supported - Excel 2007 seems to have no idea on what they are, much less how to open them.

Any ideas if I am missing something here, or is this another example of MS stupidity?

Thanks
    Last edited by JPVann; 02/11/2007 at 05:10 PM.
    Jer 23:29
    Quote Originally Posted by JPVann View Post
    Just tried to open a series of Pocket Excel Spreadsheets in Excel 2007. These files are no longer supported - Excel 2007 seems to have no idea on what they are, much less how to open them.

Any ideas if I am missing something here, or is this another example of MS stupidity?

Thanks
    there has bound to be a plugin or something to open them. go to microsoft.com and search for it. its just not possible... but maybe..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by grundler View Post
    there has bound to be a plugin or something to open them. go to microsoft.com and search for it. its just not possible... but maybe..

Thanks - but I spent 40 minutes there looking before posting this.
    Jer 23:29
    Try posting on one of the many WM blogs, or e-mail them directly. The WM people are actually pretty accessible.

Surur
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Just a thought, but can you open them in Excel 2003? Try to find a computer that has that version and see what happens then. If you can open it there, you should be able to then save it as an .xls