1.    #1  
    Treo 750 Cingular
    SBS 2003 SP2
    I have read every thread and tried every fix that I can find. and still cannot
    get this stupid phone to work. I have been on this for a week. I have Go Daddy certificates. I have been working with thier tech support for 4 days now. They are saying the certificate is not chaining down(???) Is there something I am missing on the server? I am at a loss. We have three of these phones, and my boss travels quite a lot. The 650 phone phones with sprint worked fine with the server, but there was no push feature. We got these phones also for the overseas calling feature. I know this has been discussed here for the 700W phone but nothing there helped
    ANy Ideas????????
  2.    #2  
    Looks like I stumped everyone on this one. Any one know anything about SBS 2003. Maybe I have something set up wrong there
    Hello,

Try going to this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

The title of the document is "Deploying Windows Mobile 5.0 with Windows Small Business Server 2003"

There is a section in there about installing certificates. Good luck!
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Silent; I have been there done that. I have it printed out right here on my desk. I have reinstalled the whole thing twice. Thanks again