1.    #1  
    Is there a good instant messaging application (Yahoo, AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc.) for WM5/PPC like the Palm Treo 750 (United States, Cingular)? My fingers are bleeding from Googling to find such a beast. My gawd, there is a friggin mint to be made for a decent WM5 integrated instant messenger client. The Cingular people are less than helpful for their unlimited Internet 3G access customers who are going to use a little bandwidth. I am paying for it, I sure would like to make use of it! cough sputter hack. /rant.
    "It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid." -- Einstein (P.S. Einstein did not understand quantum physics, so unless the barmaid completed her doctorate under Ed Witten, I would have her stick to serving John Daniel's shots.)
    try these

webmessenger
    agilemessenger
    IM+
    Try octrotalk. I think they are at www.octro.com it reminds me a little of veritalk. it's newer and may lack some the the full features but I like the look of it. I must say in communicating with their support line, they respond quickly and have been EXTREMELY helpfull.