1.    #1  
    Well I finally had to send my phone back to verizon for a new phone and customer service was at its finest for once. First they admitted the wx was on its way but couldn't confirm a date just said before 2nd quarter. 2nd my phone backlight no longer works even after a hard reset and a device reset from palm. I think it was do from getting water in it about 2 weeks ago but not sure. I told verizon I did two hard resets and I'm still having the no backlight then they transfered me to a different department to get my replacement. took about 10 mins total from first person to actually getting a confirmation fedex number, I thought this whole process was pretty damn quick. The bottom line is although they may be more expensive and lack of knowledge(about cell phones in general) I'm very happy with the level of customer service..Thankgod I got the network.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    I hope that was an insurance claim you were putting through. Your phone was not defective, it had water damage from you. They are gaoing to be able to see that when they open it up and the water detection strips are bright red.
    bit_bucket
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket View Post
    I hope that was an insurance claim you were putting through. Your phone was not defective, it had water damage from you. They are gaoing to be able to see that when they open it up and the water detection strips are bright red.
    I took it in to verizon originally when it first happened the tech there said it looked like it was ok. I made sure that the tech and rep at verizon made special notes on my account. When they looked at my notes the guy said they wouldn't have a problem replacing it. Also I found out that if you have an outstanding balance on your account they will not do anything until its been paid, however the rep talked to his super and was able to overide my out standing balance so they could send me a phone. by the way I just paid my outstanding balance 3 mins ago. Any way hopefully this won't comeback to haunt me.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.