1.    #1  
    I have downloaded the drivers for DUN and installed them on the computer and phone. I do not use a BT connection, but have it hooked up with the USB cable. My computer recognizes the phone is attached and say it is a working modem but that is as far as i get. How do i get a connection to the modem from here. Your help is greatly appreciated!
    I was also mystified, because there are no instructions in the manual. But, this link explains exactly what to do, and it worked perfectly:

http://euro.palm.com/europe/en/suppo...50v_dun_en.pdf

I found that the easiest thing to do was to uninstall the Treo modem on my laptop and then reinstall it following the instructions in this link. If you've already downloaded the driver file and extracted it to your PC you don't need to do that again, just pick up with the instructions for installing the software on the smartphone. And for the phone number, *99# as illustrated worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    awsome!!! got it to work perfectly, thanks loads!!
    You're welcome. Now, if you can help me figure out how to get the Cingular Video hacks to work, I'll have the damn thing doing what I want it to.
    Does anyone know if there is a step by step guide like this for using the Treo 750 as a wireless BT modem? I would like to have the phone in my coat or laptop bag and am willing to suffer with the performance difference in wireless vs. BT.