1.    #1  
    The phone part seems to work fine but I can not get the Email & internet to work.

I guess you might have to make a new internet connection in the settings to maybe Medianet or something for it to work.

Any ideas ?
  2.    #2  
    Come on, someone has to be able to help me figure this out?

I several $100. Go Phone cards that I would not mind using up.
    maybe go phone doesn't include data.
    Treo 750 with:
    Wisbar Advance
    SBSH PocketWeather
    Resco Pocket Explorer
    Pocket Informant
    HSDPA Hack
    Logbook Pro APDL

Owned lots of others including Original Palm, IBM Palm, Handspring, Treo 650... on an on...
    it doesnt
    Pay as You Go does though, but it's VERY expensive. Try one of those SIMS.

Just checked and so does Pick Your Plan. The only one that doesn't seem to is the .25 cents per minute plan. You need to get them to change your plan if you're on this one. And DON'T tell them you're on a 750. Use one of their other phones if you still have one.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 02/11/2007 at 01:05 AM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Pay as You Go does though, but it's VERY expensive. Try one of those SIMS.

Just checked and so does Pick Your Plan. The only one that doesn't seem to is the .25 cents per minute plan. You need to get them to change your plan if you're on this one. And DON'T tell them you're on a 750. Use one of their other phones if you still have one.

Yea, the GoPhone sim I was trying was on the .25 a minute plan but it is able to get email ETC on a Razr?

What go phone plan has the data?

The $1.00 a day and .10 a minute deal?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    No, the $1/day plan doesn't include data services except for SMS at 5c per and various downloads.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    No, the $1/day plan doesn't include data services except for SMS at 5c per and various downloads.

What about the .25 cent prepay go phone plan?

I was able to get email ETC with it on the razr.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    NOT TRUE. You get Media Net at a higher rate. And actually I read the page wrong. You ARE supposed to get Media Net with both plans.

http://www.cingular.com/cell-phone-s...hone-plans.jsp
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  10.    #10  
    NOT TRUE. You get Media Net at a higher rate. And actually I read the page wrong. You ARE supposed to get Media Net with both plans.

http://www.cingular.com/cell-phone-s...hone-plans.jsp
    How can I get medianet to work on the 750 with a Gophone sim?
    Check your settings? Sounds like you need to configure for Media Net. But if you have a Cingular, it should already have the settings.

I haven't used it for data yet. Maybe someone else can help with the settings.

But since I seem to be the only one on the thread, try calling CS(use your OLD phones for reference) and tell them you need to enter the settings for Media Net manually.

12.    #12  
    Check your settings? Sounds like you need to configure for Media Net. But if you have a Cingular, it should already have the settings.

I haven't used it for data yet. Maybe someone else can help with the settings.

Diva, your my only hope !!

I have 2 750's one with the unlimited pda plan and it's works perfect and this second one I'm determined to get the go phone sim to work in.

I have several $100. go phone pins that I would like to use up.

If you have a 750 and a go sim maybe you could check it out for me?

Thanks..

I have a razr here that the email & net work fine on when I put that same sim into but the 750 is another story.
    I'm now using the 8125 today. On my 8125, there's an option to use Media Net under connections. There's also My ISP, which I suspect your phone may be set to by default. I don't understand how a Media Net option is on the 8125 because it's a PDA phone, but see if it's the same is under the 750. I think you can also enter a Media Net connection manually, but for that you'll need CS. Or see if someone can give you Media Net settings on Howard Forums.

So is there a Media Net option under your connection choices? Go under "advanced" then "select networks", at least that's how it is on my 8125.

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    My wife's phone is on the $1/day, .10/min plan. When I look at the plan details, there's nothing about Media.net. But if I go to Cingular's site, it shows that as .01/kb, so I guess it is available.
  16.    #16  
    Diva, I think I have it.
    I did a hard reset because my daughter & I have been playing around in the connections area and more then likely had it mess up.

After the hard reset internet explorer went right to the medianet home page and it seems to be working fine (.37 cents to open a webpage) LOL !

I'll try the email later and see if I have any luck with it.