Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    No. There is no media player that I am aware of where you can turn off the device and the player still plays. The screensaver program will turn off the screen and lock the keyboard. That helps even if you are not using A2DP.
    That kind of sucks :-(
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    That kind of sucks :-(
    No it doesn't. Not if you install the screen saver app. Now I love using the Treo as my everyday Media player - along with PocketPlayer.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Me too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am using Mortplayer with my Treo750. I am able to turn my screen off and lock the keys when using A2DP. I programme the up buttons in Mortplayer to "toggle screen" and set the "Up" button to unlock the screen when required.

When using A2DP, I have to double press the "UP" button to unlock the screen. There is also a timeout preference to shut the screen after a preset time. All in all, mortplayer works beautifully for me!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12