Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I'm new to the 700wx (well,to any Treo for that matter) and I'm having some confusion with regard to placing and receiving phone calls while running navigation software. Is it possible for me to place a call (to speak/listen through my BT headset) while iGuidance 3.0 is running?

Also, I'm finding that I'm having to pair my BT headset (Bluespoon AX2) each time I'm in the car, and I haven't reset anything...?

Thanks
    From my experience with my 700wx and iGuidance:

- Yes you can place calls with your headset while using a BT receiver and iGuidance.

-I find that iGuidance has to be running and connected to the BT reciever and than I can turn the headset on to connect to the phone.

-Whenever a call comes in the notification box will pop up and you can answer it. Than I maximize iguidance while talking on the BT headset.

-Of course while you are on the phone you won't receive any voice prompts.

Hope that helps.

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Thanks... how do I place a call through the BT headset while iGuidance is running?

Quote Originally Posted by adhood View Post
    From my experience with my 700wx and iGuidance:

- Yes you can place calls with your headset while using a BT receiver and iGuidance.

-I find that iGuidance has to be running and connected to the BT reciever and than I can turn the headset on to connect to the phone.

-Whenever a call comes in the notification box will pop up and you can answer it. Than I maximize iguidance while talking on the BT headset.

-Of course while you are on the phone you won't receive any voice prompts.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by pickngrin View Post
    Thanks... how do I place a call through the BT headset while iGuidance is running?
    The 700wx doesn't support bluetooth voice dialing, so you'd have to go to the phone dialer and then place the call while iGuidance is running
    Quote Originally Posted by pickngrin View Post
    You would place the call as you normally would. Just make sure that you pair the headset with the phone after you pair it with the GPS receiver and iGuidance.