1.    #1  
    within a single contact?

Like I want someone's home number to show up first instead of their work or mobile number.

How can I sort these numbers within a contact?
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    If you sync with outlook on the PC, you do it there. You can also set up the contacts to be shown last name first, or first name first.
    I'm wondering if you need a contact mangement app for that. The built-in one seems a little basic to me.

That's if you don't sync contacts with Outlook, as I don't.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Do you need it to show up in the Contact view or in the contact list view? If you just want it first in the Contact list view, then go to the contact in the list and press the d-pad left or right. The number shown in the list will cycle through the available numbers. I don't think there is any way to change the order in the contact itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    within a single contact?

Like I want someone's home number to show up first instead of their work or mobile number.

How can I sort these numbers within a contact?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680