1.    #1  
    When putting local contacts into the 750 should you also include the area code even though they are local numbers?

I know these are dumb questions but I'm a newbie
    Last edited by Hooterville; 02/09/2007 at 02:31 PM.
    Settings, then Today screen items.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Diva
    I managed to figure it out and changed the dumb question to another one. LOL !
    I just include the area code and the number.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I include the area code too. They have so many area codes here now, better safe than dial wrong numbers by mistake, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I always put area codes because you need them if you are out of your local area code.
    That too! Good point!

I always put area codes because you need them if you are out of your local area code.
    I put in all numbers as +(country code) (number). So a U.S. number would be +1 (123) 456-7890. That way it works anywhere you dial it in the world. Go to Europe and dial your home number and it will be able to connect.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680